With UKBoiler Fit there is no need to worry about the cost of replacing your boiler. We can install a brand new, award-winning Worcester-Bosch boiler and spread the cost with a range of finance options with deposit options to suit your needs. As Worcester Accredited Installers and working with Hitachi Capital the following products are on offer. Finance is offered subject to status and credit check.
Finance example 1 – Up to 2 years
Finance example 2 – Up to 10 years
Who we CAN work with
- Minimum age of 18 years
- UK resident for more than 12 months
- Own personal bank account from which a Direct Debit can be taken
- Owner occupier
- Permanent employment, working minimum 16 hours per week
- Self employed
- Retired person
- On disability allowance
- Unemployed and ‘house person’ (with consent of co-habitation working partner)
Who we CAN’T work with
- Unemployed without a spouse/partner in full time employment
- Temporary positions/ agency workers
- Foster carers without a spouse/partner who meets our minimum employment criteria
- Child-minders who do not have a registered crèche/ nursery
- Full time students (other than trainee nurses and doctors)
- Supply teachers who do not have a permanent contract with a specific school, we would possibly require the school name and adress
UK Boiler Fit Limited is an Appointed Representative of Consumer Credit Compliance Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FRN 631736. The permissions of Consumer Credit Compliance Limited as a Principal firm enable UK Boiler Fit Limited to undertake credit broking FRN 912087. 25 Abbots Walk, Brereton , Rugeley, Staffordshire WS15 1JB.
Credit is provided by Hitachi Personal Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) Plc authorised and regulated by Financial Conduct Authority Finance and are offered subject to status and credit check which must be completed before commencement of works. A 14 day cooling off period applies to all applications. If cancelled within 14 days, alternative payment of full outstanding balance must be made.